Chris in Iraq

Chris in Iraq

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

04 Mar 09 Snow in the states, warm and sunny here in Iraq

04 Mar 09  Snow in the states, warm and sunny here in Iraq
I've not blogged for a while now.  Sometimes it's just not there or there's nothing especially to blog about or I've already touched on the topic.  I'll try to be better but for now,  the best thing about Iraq is the weather.  I know a few guys that have gone home (back to the states) recently and I've kept in touch and each has mentioned that the weather is cold and miserably.  But in Iraq, it's really nice out.  I've seen only a few bats out but as the nights get warmer, there'll be more and more bats.  And as the days get warmer I'll try to do more running at noon.
Anyway, here are some pics.
R/Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home