Chris in Iraq

Chris in Iraq

Monday, January 17, 2011

011711 Expeditionary Times - Keeping Informed

011711 Expeditionary Times - Keeping Informed
 
The Army does a pretty dang good job of keeping people informed via the Expeditionary Times.  This paper is published by the PR side of the Army and here is nothing but good news in it.  The Stars and Stripes is an independent paper that get funding via advertising and the DOD (Department of Defense).  So every now and then the Stripes will 'bite the hand that feeds it.' 
I suppose any information is better than no information.  Still I can only read so much of the Expeditionary Times before I feel a sugar overload coming on.  Anyway, above are some of the pages from this month's ET that I thought I'd share.
R/Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home