Chris in Iraq

Chris in Iraq

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The dinar didn't 'hit' on 14 Aug as some guy's best friend's girlfriend's cousin on the internet said it would. I'm sorta bummed that I'm still stuck in this hell-hole called Iraq but the bright side there is good news about the dinar. Now there are real articles mentioning a 1-1 ratio between the dollar and the dinar by next year. I've given many people 5,000 - 25,000 in dinar who read this site and if you want some, just ask and I'll mail some to you. Hmm, I wonder how many people will reply??? Send me an email and I'll send you some dinar.
chrismccaslin@hotmail.com

Here's an interesting link too:
http://www.portaliraq.com/shownews.php?id=1112069

1 Comments:

  • At 8:53 PM, Blogger Chris in Iraq said…

    Patsy, I've sent you dinar! (but I don't recall how much.) Let me know when you get it and I'll send you a few more.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home