Chris in Iraq

Chris in Iraq

Monday, October 29, 2007

I do get care packages every now and then and sometimes I'm 'forced' to do some blatent advertising (like below.) ANYTHING I get in the mail is GREAT! Last spring someone sent me a large dark chocolate bar (the best) but she failed to realize how hot it can be during the air transport. Well, by the time I got it, it wasn't just melted but the chocolate oils had evaported away and all that was left was a powderdy chocolate mess (that wasn't tasty at all).


Here's a new street sign that just popped up on base. You'd thing that being in a war zone (well, technically hazzardous duty area) that the Army would have better things to do than worry about bikes riding on the sidewalks. But I guess they do not! Why don't they just put my NAME at the top of the damn sign!!





There are some fun things to do here like skeeter ball at the MWR. A friend and I went there the other day and played skeeter ball for about an hour. That 10K hole is hard to get! My best score.... 39k








Here's a pic of me at work. I wear a corporate shirt about every other day. I know who butters my bread!







1 Comments:

  • At 12:40 AM, Blogger Bernie said…

    I'm a lousy friend. I just realized the last (and so far ONLY care package) I've sent was about a year ago. I remember cuz I packed a bunch of Halloween stuff in there. And I owe you some songs (from last month's email). Will get going on those....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home