Chris in Iraq

Chris in Iraq

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

093009 The roof...the roof...the roof is on firya! We don't need no watuh...let the mofo burn!

093009 The roof...the roof...the roof is on firya! We don't need no watuh...let the mofo burn!

Fire is dangerous but combined with driest of burning material and 4% humidity winds and you've got a recipe for disaster.  This fire occurred at VBC (Victory Base Complex) when  friend was visiting and he went to chow and by the time they returned...the roof is on firya!
Tents catching on fire are even more dangerous and when I'm sleeping in a tent I make sure to sleep with a knife in case I have to cut my way out.  I've seen a tent burn in 30 seconds so there's little time to escape should there be a fire.
Fortunately no one was hurt in this fire and there was minimal property damage as well.  Oh yea, you get bonus points if you know the band from which the subject line is pulled from.
R/Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home